Comfortable and durable, Filson's new 12-Wale Corduroy Shirt holds its structure so it looks as good at the end of the journey as the start. Though originally developed in ancient Egypt, corduroy as we know it today was made popular in England during the 18th-century and was as work and field wear.
- Keeps its shape throughout the day
- Spread collar
- Adjustable cuffs
- 12-wale corduroy has 12 ridges per inch
- 8-oz. 100% cotton corduroy
- Relaxed fit (chest measurements: S-42", M-45", L-48", XL-50", 2XL-54")
- No. 20222928 Dark Navy, Bison Brown