Freenote's Avila Slim Taper Denim is made from black raw selvedge 10 oz Japanese denim, and is sewn in the United States.
Freenote creates quality menswear manufactured in the United States, sources the finest materials, and demands the highest level of craftsmanship. Their inspiration comes from real American culture, its timeless style icons, and personal experiences growing up throughout the US of A.
- 100% selvedge denim
- 14.75 oz raw denim from the Cone Mills, Greensboro, NC
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8” double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Red Wing Heritage Oro Legacy leather patch
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Signature leather backed rivet detail
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Copper button-fly
- Made in USA