A Relwen polo is one of the most detailed garments of its kind. Our collar is a two-piece pattern with a separate collar band shaped like a smile to ensure it properly frames the neck. Interlining hides within these collar pieces, along with the button placket, to help reinforce and hold the shape. The button placket utilizes horizontally cut buttonholes and slot-holed buttons strung to folded woven tape. This method of affixing buttons was historically reserved for military garments but seems just as worthy here. This type of construction is nearly indestructible while also allowing buttons to slide to a point of stress should any occur. Finally, the lightweight all-cotton jersey body fabric… say hello to summer!
- Content: 100% cotton, yarn-dyed finespun jersey, 145 gsm/4.3 oz
- 3-button placket opening utilizing double layer woven cotton tape strung thru slot hole buttons, each position framed w/ 2 bartacks for lasting durability
- Horizontal cut buttonholes
- Smile-shaped shirt collarband for closer tapered fit
- Relwen's fit: Classic
- Our fit: Regular (chest measurements: S-39.5", M-42", L-44.5", XL-47", 2XL-49.5")
- Colors: Grey Heather Stripe, White Stripe, Light Blue Heather Stripe