A staple of outdoor heritage turned fashion in this yarn-dyed 2-color form. To wear in its vintage form as a thermal under-garment, or as fitted crew with t-shirt to the gym, or bar. Never are layers like this not of necessity to the modern wardrobe.
- Content: 100% cotton waffle knit, thick + thin yarn size of contrast color, 300 gsm
- Cuffs and neck: folded self fabric
- Serged 2 needle bottom hem opening w/ lightweight jersey facing for flatter functional finish
- Reinforcing and flatter finishing cotton herringbone tape across back neck and shoulder seams
- Relwen's fit: classic
- Our fit: Slim/Regular (chest measurements: S-37", M-40", L-43", XL-46", 2XL-49") This is a tough item to describe the fit on. This material wants to stretch (and will stretch quite a bit) and bounces right back. On paper, it's right on the line between slim and regular fit. I'm a 42" chest and find I can wear both the medium and large. The large fits pretty regular and the medium (which measures 2" less then me) still fits but it's just more fitted (but not tight) than the large. If you want it looser, size up, if you want it more fitted, order your regular size.
- Colors: Sunset, Pale Grey, Dark Marine, Charcoal