Because details always matter, The Relwen Slot-Button Jersey Polo works to separate itself from the ordinary. If you look closely you’ll discover a folded woven tape at our placket that’s bartacked at various points. This allows the buttons to separate and be moved to better fit the horizontally cut buttonholes. This method of affixing buttons to a garment is historically reserved for vintage military garments, but seems just as worthy to use on our Relwen polo.
Here’s another way to judge the integrity of a polo. Are the buttonholes horizontal? This requires the opposing button placement to be exacting, and that’s hard to pull off. We believe it’s completely warranted as this places the stress points exactly where they should for such a construction, thus extending longevity and just having that much more build integrity within the garment.
Every little detail must be carefully considered when constructing a garment that's both rugged and highly refined in its execution. Available this season in solids and fine line pencil stripes of stretch cotton jersey.
- Content: 95% cotton, 5% spandex, smooth peach faced lightweight jersey, 185 gsm
- Deep 4-button placket opening utilizing double layer cotton tape strung thru slot hole buttons, each position framed w/ 2 bartacks for lasting durability
- Horizontal cut buttonholes
- Cotton reinforced woven facing behind top placket, hidden inside bottom placket
- Smile shaped shirt collarband for closer fit w/ woven reinforced facing to maintain shape
- Classic split tail side seams, +1" longer at back
- Fit: "fitted" classic tapering to hem
- Light Grey