The Calico shirt is Freenote's newest western style cut. They started with the sawtooth western deign and modified it, reducing the pocket flap design to one tooth or a single curved point. The curved front yoke matches the pocket flap curves which creates a classic styled western that is not too over the top and very wearable.
This shirt starts with medium-weight selvedge indigo denim from the Yoshiwa mill in Japan and then put through a vintage wash to produce the medium indigo color. It's topped off with custom rope rimmed real Turquoise stone snaps.
- Selvedge indigo denim from Japan
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Natural dyed indigo top stitching detail
- Selvedge detail in gusset
Custom real turquoise rope rimmed snaps
- Custom label from USA
- Vintage wash and pre-shrunk
- 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Regular fit (S-40", M-42", L-44", XL-46")