We put the gratifying feel of a three-day weekend into these go-to boxers. Made from Capilene® Daily fabric, they’re our stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear. Designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort, they’re perfect for work, travel or lounging. We call our baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing, which means the people who make these products earned a premium for their labor, make these styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene® 100% recycled polyester jersey, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. These boxers feature energetic prints inspired by nature and the sports we love. The soft, brushed elastic waistband won’t bind, roll or bunch, and the fit provides a trim silhouette. Self-fabric, fully functional fly for no-fumble pit stops.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester jersey has superior stretch, is smooth and comfortable against the skin, and features Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
- Brushed-elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- 3.7-oz (125-g) 100% recycled polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Formfitting fit