Author Sheridan Anderson was right: the objective of fishing is to catch fish, but in the pursuit of the catch you will gain so much more. Featuring original artwork by Duke Beardsley, the Casting Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. The T-shirt is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Artist: Duke Beardsley
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 212 g (7.5 oz)