Smith Optics' Challis Sunglasses match the sweeping profile and sport-influenced wrap of its larger counterpart, the Colson, and is perfect for those seeking a tighter fit and a slightly smaller lens profile. This 8-base wrap utilizes Smith's premium ChromaPop™ and Techlite glass lens technologies for unparalleled optical clarity. Integrating premium spring hinges into the thin, flexible temples, this piece is perfect to accompany you down the road less traveled.
Without affecting your long-range field of view, a strategically-placed 25mm-wide magnifying segment lets you easily read fine print without straining your eyes. Polarized ChromaPop lenses eliminate offensive glare found on the water or in the mountains, while enhancing the colors around you for a truly stimulating visual experience.
- Evolve frame
- Anti-reflective and hydroleophobic lens coatings
- Medium-large fit / coverage
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- 8 Base Lens Curvature
- Compatible with integrated/detachable sunglass leash accessory
- Carbonic TLT lenses
- Lens width: 58 mm, lens height: 39 mm, nose width: 16 mm, side length: 120 mm