The iconic Tourist Trophy jacket is for the serious biker with removable D30 elbow and shoulder protection that meets European CE safety standards. In black 10oz. waxed cotton, this jacket is both luxurious and highly durable, with a seam-sealed Miporex membrane between the shell and the lining. Choose this classic four-pocket design, with slanted left chest pocket for easy access when on the bike, and feel the authenticity of Belstaff's moto heritage alongside expertly integrated safety measures, as well as considered design in the form of under-arm metal vents. With an embroidered logo buckle cover and bottom rubber coated snaps for protecting your tank. Zip, snap, and belt fastening.
- 4 outer patch pockets with snap closure and waterproof flap
- D30 CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Inside facing jet pocket
- Metal breathers under arms
- Detachable quilted lining with 150gr insulation in body
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
- Logo embroidered buckle cover.
Fit: These are very slim cut. Most people find they need one size larger than normal.