The simple, clean design and vertical-pocket configuration of the Patagonia Convertible Vest makes it an ideal minimalist fishing vest on its own. But for long days or more gear-intensive weather, it easily attaches to the front of our Stormfront® Roll Top Pack and Stormfront® Pack for higher hauling capacity. The lightweight polyester mesh body breathes easily and doesn’t hold excess moisture; the pockets are now made from lighter, faster-drying 3.2-oz, 3-layer 100% nylon. Internal zippered pockets organize leader material, tippets and spools. External Hypalon® utility keeper and rod holder keep you fishing efficiently.
- Vest can be worn alone or attached to pack fronts; vertical-pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; lightweight, breathable mesh body
- Interior zippered pockets for tippets and spools; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools and nippers; rod holder
- Vest detaches at shoulders and waist so vest front can be attached to Stormfront® Roll Top Pack or Stormfront® Pack (sold separately)
- Vest: 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon