The trend for corduroy shirts can wax and wane, but new this fall, Relwen's larger 8-wale all-cotton corduroy overshirt is suddenly the one we’ve pined for all these years. The gutsy fabric is heavy enough to serve as a transitional jacket yet is constructed and shaped like every shirt we make. A classic that only gets better over time, and that looks particularly awesome this season. Equipped with two large-capacity flap pockets with reinforcing canvas from behind the openings.
- Shell: 100% cotton, 8 wale corduroy, 360 gsm
- Yoke lining: 100% cotton, dark chamois melange, 175 gsm
- Clean finished felled seam construction with resulting 4 plys of material at major seams
- 2 5/8" straight collar points w/ open slot construction at back for collar stays
- Large capacity double patch + flap "overshirt" pockets
- Relwen's fit: Classic, tapered waist
- Our fit: As a shirt, Relaxed; As an overshirt, Regular (chest measurements: S-42", M-44.5", L-47", XL-49.5", 2XL-52"
- Colors: Chestnut, Dark Khaki