The Belstaff Crosby jacket features a lightweight 4 oz. wax cotton outer. The jacket borrows from the popular styling and cut of the Tourist Trophy Trialmaster Jacket but is lighter weight and therefore ideal for warmer climates, as a summer jacket, and those wanting to feel less encumbered by their jacket. The Crosby still features top of the range D3o body armor. Because it is lighter it is also ideal for use off the bike too and makes a great jacket for days out and trips around town. Woodland Green.
- Waxed 4 oz. Cotton
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- Cotton Check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- Removable D3O protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686 and of Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Upper patch pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by metal zippers
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Bottom snap rubber coated to protect your tank
Fit: These are very slim cut. Most people find they need one size larger than normal.