Filson's iconic Cruiser, patented in 1914 and still in high demand today, is made of 100% virgin wool for comfort, natural rain repellency and insulating warmth in any weather conditions. After a short hiatus, The Double Mackinaw Cruiser returns in a new charcoal/black/navy plaid. It features two layers of wool over the arms and yoke, for maximum protection against snow, rain and cold. It has adjustable cuffs to keep body warmth in and military-grade melamine buttons for added durability. Best of all, it has nine pockets for storing tools, accessories and gear of all sorts. A limited production run ensures it won't last long. Get one while you can.
- Double wool layer over shoulders and yoke for superior warmth and moisture protection
- Military-grade melamine button closure
- Classic Cruiser 9 pocket design including handwarmers and map pocket
- 100% 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool
- Made in the USA
- Relaxed fit
- No. 11010041 Charcoal/Black/Navy