The first sound of geese overhead tells us winter’s on the way. It also tells us to be ready for damp skies and wet brush. Rugged and super-versatile, our Field Pants provide comfort and protection for long days on the move. The stretchy 96% nylon/4% spandex body fabric allows full freedom of motion on steep terrain, while the tough, 500-denier nylon front facings provide extra durability and water resistance; both fabrics offer 50+ UPF sun protection. Belt loops and an elastic waistband ensure a close and motion-friendly fit. Additional features include articulated knees for full-range motion, two front slash pockets, and zippered back and thigh pockets to hold and secure whatever you need. Consider these the official pants of woodcutters, brush busters, bird watchers and anyone else feeling the urgency of the season.
- Durable, stretchy 96% nylon/4% spandex body fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Superdurable 7.2 oz. 500-denier nylon front facing provides protection for the legs, in even the thickest brush with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic waist for comfort and fit
- Zip-closure side utility pocket
- Zip-closure utility pocket on right thigh; zip-closure back pocket
- 454 g (16 oz)
- Regular fit