Relwen's lightest Fall blazer, the new Fly-Waxed utilizes a heritage-based resin treated sheeting cloth. The result looks and reacts like waxed fabric (minus the oiliness and smell), possessing a rigidity that holds the creases of your body movement while also being semi-water resistant. The quality of garment that visibly gets better and more personal with wear.
Reminder, this is not your dad’s blazer, there is no padding, it’s all you. These are crafted to fit on the fly with working sleeve buttons that are to be rolled, along with other construction surprises you’d only find in serious field jackets. Built to be wrinkled, lived-in, and never pressed.
- Shell: 41% cotton, 43% polyester, 16% nylon, water resistant resin impregnated sheeting cloth, matte finished, 190 gsm
- Interior trim: 100% cotton chamois flannel, quarter back cape, w/ olive sateen interior bindings and rear game pocket
- Interior coil zip chest pocket, dimensionalized for added storage
- Rear game pocket w/ snap welt opening at sideseam
- Adjustable working sleeve buttons
- Machine washable
- Relwen's fit: relaxed classic, tapered waist, natural shoulder
- Our fit: Relaxed (chest measurements: S-42.5", M-45", L-47.5", XL-50", 2XL-52.5")
- Colors: Black Olive, Rye, Navy