The water-specific features and comfortable fit of Patagonia's Guidewater II Pants— including a zippered side-leg pocket, mesh drainage in all pockets and a remarkably fast dry time—make these the fishing pants of choice for anglers. Made from lightweight, 4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, we build them with stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex panels in the seat, front thigh and knee areas for greater durability, comfort and mobility. The motion-friendly waist has stretch sections and belt loops.
- Durability, comfort, versatility and performance converge to bring you the best pants with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic waist with durable belt loops
- Side pockets, lower-side security pocket, rear zippered pocket
- Stretch panels in seat, front thigh and knee areas for comfort
- Inseam is 32"
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
- Body: 4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Panels: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR finish
- No. 82102 ASHT Ash Tan