The soft and moisture-wicking Long-Sleeved Island Hopper II helps keep you cool and comfortable—whether you’re coming tight to 150 pounds of tail-walking silver or trying to sleep on the redeye to MIA. The ultralight 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester blend provides big-time ventilation; it also washes easily with a quick dunk in the sink and dries fast. Made with vibrant colors to reflect the sun’s rays, the shirt also features oversized, reach-through chest utility pockets (sized for a fly box, passport or both) with mesh vents, sculpted flaps and larger openings for improved access. The Island Hopper also includes a hidden grosgrain hemostat holder and side vents for casual, untucked comfort. Straight hem.
- Easy-care 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester blend
- Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable
- Reach-through chest utility pockets with sculpted front pocket flaps
- Hidden grosgrain hemostat holder
- 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester plain weave