Wear our classic Island Hopper II for three days of flights to the Seychelles, and it’s still ready to hit the flats upon arrival. Need to freshen up a bit first? Dunk it in the sink, hang it while you sleep and it’s good to go in the morning. The ultralight 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester blend wicks moisture, feels great against the skin and has 15-UPF sun protection. Fast-drying and made with vibrant colors to reflect the sun’s rays, its oversized, drop-in chest pockets (large enough for a fly box, passport or both) with mesh vents can be accessed through the vertical reach-through opening while keeping the top flap secured. Includes hidden grosgrain hemostat holder and side vents for casual, untucked comfort. Straight hem.
- Easy-care 60% organic cotton/40% polyester blend
- Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable
- Reach-through chest utility pockets with sculpted front pocket flaps
- Hidden grosgrain hemostat holder
- 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester plain weave