The Filson Mackinaw Jac-Shirt returns this year with a new color. In a buffalo style plaid, this version of the Jac-Shirt is made in the full 24 oz. Mackinaw Cruiser weight wool with an additional 8 oz. cotton flannel lining. Heavy enough that it's really more jac than shirt but still can be used as a super warm overshirt.
It’s breathable, warm and naturally rain-repellent. The flannel lining in the body provides the softness of a shirt while adding even more insulation. The button front is easy to use while wearing gloves, and a pleated back allows a full range of motion. This is the third year for the Mackinaw Wool Jac-Shirt, It is only made for one limited production run and always sells out. Don't miss out on it this year.
- 24 oz. Mackinaw Wool + 8 oz. Cotton Flannel
- Snap-front closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- 2 flap pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets
- Flannel-lined, snap-adjustable cuffs
- Outer back pleats for freedom of movement
- Made with 100% virgin wool, which is breathable, naturally rain-repellent and very durable
- Lined in soft, insulating cotton flannel
- Handwarmer pockets are lined in flannel
- Built and cut for layering
- Synthetic lining in sleeves for easy on/off over layers
- No. 11010788 Dark Military Plaid