When moments call for a bit more formality (a collar vs. a crew), Relwen's cold-season polo is always an easy choice. They've paired their long sleeve polo with a new double-faced fabric for this season’s Thermal program. The face is comprised of tightly textured cotton but is completely durable with extra softness on the backside due to a super smooth cotton jersey. Unique construction continues w/ a smile-shaped collar band that allows for a proper fit. The deep, four-button trapunto bound placket opening, a Relwen hallmark, allows for venting, layering, and greater versatility, besides just looking more awesome—especially when worn as an elevated sweatshirt.
- Content: 100% cotton, double faced micro-waffle w/ grey jersey backside, 300 gsm
- Folded self-fabric cuffs w/ bartacks at seam ends
- Deep 4-button placket opening w/ horizontal cut buttonholes, bound w/ 100% cotton sheeting facings and trapunto stitched bottom placket
- Smile shaped shirt collarband for closer fit w/ woven reinforcement tape across neck/shoulders
- Split tail sideseams, +1/2" longer at back
- Relwen's fit: Classic
- Our fit: Regular (chest measurements: S-40", M-41.5, L-44, XL-46.5", 2XL-49") Some should size up.
- Colors: Bright Loden Heather, Sky Blue Heather, Charcoal Marl, Navy