Turns out Relwen's first pique t-shirt in years is anything but a basic tee. Knitted of the same cotton yarn as their pique polo, this super-soft knit wears well on its own or layered. Features include split tail sideseams and a bit longer body. The fit was of particular concern to them as we’ve all had countless t-shirts where the collars are more like boatnecks, rendering the garment unwearable. Their new pocket tee is carefully crafted with 3-layer construction at the bound neckband to hit a spec that we think looks and feels right. Of course, if you’re into boatnecks, then stretch-away.
- Content: 100% cotton pique, durable mid-weight knit, 200 gsm/5.9 oz
- Single patch pocket w/ embroidered barn swallow
- Woven cotton reinforcement tape across back neck and shoulder seams
- Blind stitched sleeves and split-tail bottom hem
- Relwen's fit: classic
- Our fit: Slim, many should size up (chest measurements: S-38.5", M-41", L-43.5", XL-46", 2XL-48.5")
- Colors: Light Grey Heather, Pale Blue, Grey Blue Heather, Dark Navy