Crafted from signature 6 oz waxed cotton, the Belstaff Racemaster Blouson is a failsafe option for everyday wear in unpredictable weather. A shorter version of the Roadmaster jacket introduced in 1981, this jacket is a contemporary icon of style and utility being water-resistant, lightweight, and fitted with pockets in and out. Two storm-proof pockets sit on the chest in acknowledgement of heritage design, while side zipped pockets and buckles at the hips nod to the more modern biker styles, as a perfect union of symbolic biker details. For comfort and breathability, this jacket is fitted with metal under arm air vents and a cotton lining designed in our heritage check. Take note of the metal identity tag attached to the inner placket and the Union Jacket ribbon sewn under the left chest pocket, both signifiers of Belstaff's legendary British heritage. Crafted with cotton sourced from a historical British mill, its waxed finish offers all-day protection from the elements. Color: Faded Olive. Note: This jacket does not have riding protection pads.
- Signature 6 oz waxed cotton
- 2-way covered zip & snap fastening
- 2 bellow pockets plus 2 zip pockets
- Check lining
- Inner snap pocket
- Metal under arm vents
- Side tab adjusters with buckles
- Closed adjustable cuffs with snaps
- Metal "Racemaster" plaque
- Brushed cotton trim on collar
- GB flag ribbon
- Fabric logo patch to left sleeve
- 100% Cotton. Body Lining: 100% Cotton. Sleeves Lining: 100% Viscose.
- Slim fit
- Back length: 25.25" - 27.5"
|EU Tag Size
|Pit to Pit
Tips: Measure a jacket that you have and like the fit from pit to pit and compare to the chart, or, measure around your chest and add an inch or two for comfort and match to the chart.