Our Medium Rugged Suede Pouch is made with North American hides, thickened in the cold and tanned in Chicago by the century-old Horween Leather Company. Far from a delicate suede, this rough-out boot leather is weatherproofed during the tanning process so it can withstand punishing conditions for generations.
- #10 YKK brass zipper closure with leather pull
- Made with rugged suede leather from Horween Tannery, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
- Sized for wallet, phone, keys and misc. items
- Made with hides sourced from North America
- 10-3/4" W x 7-1/2" H
- 6-oz. suede leather + brass
- No. 11070444
- Made in the USA