Featuring the same build and fit characteristics as their “Flyweight” variant. The only difference is a summery assortment of a rumpled seersucker and super clubhouse plaid. Make a point to not “lapel-it”, treat it like the Relwen jean jacket we intended it to be.
Reminder, this is not your dad’s blazer, there is no padding, no stiff “tailoring”, it’s all you. These are crafted to fit on the fly with working sleeve buttons that are to be rolled, along with other construction surprises you’d only find in serious field jackets. Built to be wrinkled, lived-in, and never pressed.
- 100% cotton seersucker, 177 gsm/5.2 oz
- Interior trim: 100% cotton woven sateen quarter back cape, rear game pocket, seam bindings
- 4 button center front + throat tab closure, working sleeve buttons
- Exterior welt chest pocket with two open patch hand pockets, w/ interior zipper chest pocket
- Relwen's fit: classic; tapered waist; natural shoulder
- Our fit: Regular (chest measurements: S-42", M-44.5", L-47", XL-49.5", 2XL-52")
- Color: Navy Seersucker Check, White Multi Madras