Our Sandy Cay Pants look and fit like your favorite pair of work pants, only built from ultralight, fast-drying nylon taslan, which makes them perfect when your day’s work involves bonefish, permit, tarpon and snook. No worries about roasting your drumsticks, either—Sandy Cays are made with built-in 50+ UPF sun protection. Quick dry fabric resists abrasion from rough skiff decks, while the elastic-back waistband ensures a “G” rating, even when leaning over the gunwale to release fish. And because everyone loves pockets, the Sandy Cay has five: two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; two back pockets, including one with zip closure; and an easy-access zippered security pocket on the right thigh. For warm-weather fishing, travel, and yes, even work, these pants keep you cool for the long haul.
- 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- Two back pockets, one zipper-closed; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; zippered security pocket on right leg
- Quick dry fabric provides durable protection from the elements
- 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Forge Grey, Khaki