A Relwen polo is one of the most detailed garments of its kind. It's collar is a two-piece pattern with a separate collar-band shaped like a smile to ensure it properly frames the neck. Woven cotton interlining hides within these collar pieces, along with the button placket, to help reinforce and hold the shape while reducing weight. The button placket utilizes horizontally cut buttonholes and slot-holed buttons strung to folded woven tape. This method of affixing buttons was historically reserved for vintage military garments but seems just as worthy to use on these polos. This type of construction is nearly indestructible while also allowing buttons to slide to a point of stress should any mishap occur. Finally, the lightweight cotton jersey shell fabric…say hello to summer!
- Content: Turf Green and Pale Pink 100% cotton, Light Blue Heather 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Finespun lightweight peached jersey, 145 gsm/4.3 oz
- New 3-button placket opening utilizing double layer woven tape strung thru slot hole buttons, each position framed w/ 2 bartacks for lasting durability
- Horizontal cut buttonholes
- Smile shaped shirt collarband for closer tapered fit
- Split tail side seams
- Relwen's fit: Classic with 1/2" drop tail in back
- Our fit: Regular (slimmer side of regular, medium chest 41")
- Chest: S-38.5", M-41", L-43.5", XL-46, XXL-48.5"