The Barbour Speyside Wax Jacket reinvents Barbour's first-ever fishing jacket, the Spey, which first appeared in 1981. Offering a modern tailored fit, it retains many authentic details including high stud-close pockets and a traditional D-ring feature. A detachable hood adds weather-ready practicality, while the lightweight cotton lining carries Barbour's signature camouflage print that matches Barbour's Camo Button Thru Overshirt in the upper lining. The lower lining is nylon to keep any water from soaking up inside. A practical fly fishing jacket that will keep the weather out or wear it as a stylish everyday fashion jacket.
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed cotton outer
- 100% camo cotton inner upper lining, nylon lower lining
- Detachable hood
- Inner wind cuff & inner shock cord through hem
- Barbour branded tonal embroidery to left pocket flap as worn
- Back length: 26" - 27.5"
- Tailored fit but true to size
- Color: Archive Olive
- No. MWX1339OL99