The Barbour Speyside Wax Jacket reinvents Barbour's first-ever fishing jacket, the Spey, which first appeared in 1981. Offering a modern tailored fit, it retains many authentic details including high stud-close pockets and a traditional D-ring feature. A detachable hood adds weather-ready practicality, while the lightweight cotton lining carries Barbour's signature camouflage print in the upper lining. The lower lining is nylon to keep any water from soaking up inside. A practical fly fishing jacket that will keep the weather out or wear it as a stylish everyday fashion jacket.
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed cotton outer
- 100% camo cotton inner upper lining, nylon lower lining
- Detachable hood
- Inner wind cuff & inner shock cord through hem
- Barbour branded tonal embroidery to left pocket flap as worn
- Back length: 26" - 27.5"
- Tailored fit but true to size
- Color: Archive Olive
- No. MWX1339OL99