Whether it’s the third permit refusal in a row, or the oppressive tropical heat, sometimes you just need to vent. Our new Tropic Comfort 1/4-Zip lets the steam out with a deep-zippered neck for instant relief and temperature regulation. The ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex stretch fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. It also floats over the skin with a soft, cotton-like feel so you can stay cool and focus on the fishing. Long sleeves with thumb-holes keep the backs of your hands covered, while the gusseted underarms allow freedom of movement for casting or reaching for the big high-five when that permit finally decides to eat. Made with Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Designed for versatile hot-weather performance, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Zip neck provides the ability to better regulate temperature; gusseted underarms allow greater freedom of movement while casting
- Thumb-holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved