Filson's Twin Lakes Sport Shirt, a favorite for warm-weather action, now features a fabric with built-in flex for even more comfort when active. Whether fishing high-desert streams, hiking into alpine lakes, or poling across tide flats, the polyester-blend fabric wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and blocks harmful UV rays.
With a bit of elastane in the weave, this new fabric features slight stretch for unrestricted ease of motion. The rear yoke is vented with a mesh lining to allow airflow and let body heat escape. The chest pockets are covered with buttoning flaps for security and the left side features a layered, slotted utility pocket. Embroidered grommets under the arms aid breathability and at the pocket bottoms provide drainage. Buttoned front closure and adjustable cuffs.
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking quick-drying
- Button-front closure and adjustable cuffs
- Slight stretch for ease of motion
- Vented rear yoke
- Made with recycled polyester-blend fabric
- Material: 3.5-oz. 66% recycled polyester + 29% polyester + 5% elastane
- Relaxed fit (chest measurements: S-43", M-46", L-49", XL-52", 2XL-55")
- No. 20248744 Tanbark Red