Filson's Ultralight Vest is a lightweight packable layer that provides warmth, dry or wet. The shell fabric is 1.5-oz. Cordura® nylon with ripstop reinforcing to give it strength that belies its weight. An additional layer over the shoulders provides added durability and weather resistance. The PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, engineered to mimic the lightweight warmth of goose down, is exceptionally lightweight and compressible. The factor that makes PrimaLoft® so versatile in the outdoors is its ability to retain 98% of its insulating power even when wet. This all-purpose vest blocks the wind, adds warmth worn alone over a shirt, and is low in bulk so it layers easily under a rain jacket. For maximum versatility, it can be compressed into its own interior pocket for easy packing in your backpack or duffle.
- 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold insulation is highly compressible, and retains 98% of its warmth when wet.
- Zip-front closure with fleece-backed zipper guard
- Moleskin cotton-lined collar and handwarmer pockets
- Durable, lightweight 1.5 oz. Cordura® ripstop nylon shell
- Elastic armholes and hem for comfortable fit
- 1.5-oz. Cordura® ripstop nylon + 60g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation + Moleskin cotton
- Relaxed fit
- No. 20114890 Ironwood, Blue Coal, Olive Gray