The truest test of a blazer’s versatility is quite simple…does it close at the throat? Because if it does, (and this one does) then you are wearing a classic "sports jacket” designed for all occasions. Whether at work in the fields or serving as a more durable dress companion throughout the day and into the evening.
It’s in this spirit that we built our variation of the blazer. A lightweight, unstructured utility blazer with natural shoulders (no padding) with a tapered waist. Lapels that function turned down or flipped up, with a collar that completely buttons closed with the throat tab pulled across. Working sleeve buttons that allow cuffs to be worn rolled. Classic open “patch” design for the exterior pockets with the added modern amenity of a welt zipper pocket above the right-hand pocket. And then there’s the added hallmark of the Relwen rear game/map pocket that suffices for uses we’ve yet to consider.
Build integrity is essential to everything we do and nowhere is it more evident than in our blazers. Cotton shell fabric contains stretch filament allowing for a trimmer fit without compromise to comfort and flexibility.
- Shell: 97% cotton, 3% spandex, reverse side lightweight sateen twill, 205 gsm
- Interior trim: 100% cotton woven sateen quarter back cape, rear game pocket, seam bindings
- 4 button center front + throat tab closure, working sleeve buttons
- Welt chest pocket with two open patch hand pockets, woven tape backed reinforcements from interior
- Coil zip passport pocket above open patch hand pocket for secure concealed storage
- Fit: classic, tapered waist
- M105312409 Cadet Navy
|Front Body Length