Attaching to wader suspenders, this versatile, highly water-resistant work station and storage area helps organize tools, gear and accessories in the field. We built the Wader Work Station for the super-minimalist angler who needs just a bit more storage than the standard wader pocket, but doesn’t want to go with a full vest or pack. Made from tough, water-resistant 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester with a polyurethane coating, the design loops onto wader suspenders for easy access to the gear you need. The large main pocket holds big fly boxes, while zippered mesh tippet pockets, the zippered rear security pocket and handy attachment tabs keep everything else in place.
- Made of a sturdy, water-resistant 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Adjustable buckle attachment loops fasten to wader suspenders
- Large main storage compartment; front zip-closure tippet pockets; zippered rear security pocket
- Multiple hemostat and zinger attachment points
- 80 g (2.82 oz)
- 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 7.5" x 10" x 1.5"
- 1L ( 61 cu. in.)
- No. 81675 FGE