The Wavelength Trout taper is made for PMD hatches, for those cloudy afternoons when blue-winged olives come off in droves. It’s a trout fly line built to place dry flies where you need them and to keep them floating after they land. It may not be the best choice when hucking huge streamers, but for everything else trout-related, it’s very hard to beat.
- All-around taper for precision casts
- Superb dry-fly line with minimal water spray and easy pick-ups
- Ideal for delicate presentations
- For cold-to-temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core