Relwen's version of a wool CPO jacket features all the top construction and details Relwen is famous for. It's made from a boiled wool crepe with a luxurious soft textured finish. Boiled wool dates back to the Middle Ages and is a process of hot washing the woven wool which shrinks it up to 50% and locks the fibers producing a finished material that is much denser and more impervious to wind and weather. The CPO has a shirt-tail shape and can be worn as a jacket or over-shirt. It's finished with a garment wash giving it that broken in feel and look. Red and Loden Heather.
- Outer: 70% wool, 30% viscose, boiled wool crepe, 390 gsm (before wash)
- Interior yoke: 100% cotton, yarn-dyed 2x2 brushed chamois twill
- Black oxidized snap hardware with hidden snap fly construction at center placket
- Shirt tail shape with cotton/nylon hem facing, concealing drawcord with leather cord stops
- Deep chest patch and snap pocket
- Woven cotton/nylon sheeting facing at placket, cuffs, collarband, hem, and chest pocket reinforcement for flatter finish and extra durability
- Garment wash
- S: 20.75" / 28.25"
- M: 21.5" / 29.25"
- L: 23" / 30.25"
- XL: 24.25" / 31.25"