A new version of the Nano Puff. This one features a hood and the Fitz Roy Trout logo. Made from a lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating). It's insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth, stays warm when wet. The brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation. Two zip handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zip chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort and a drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular Fit (chest measurements: S-42", M-45", L-48", XL-51", 2XL-54")
- No. 84455 BSNG Basin Green, SMDB Smolder Blue