The classic cut of the Brooklands motorcycle jacket has been constructed in a black antique 8 oz. Waxed cotton, adding durability to a carefully designed piece to meet European safety standards. Quilted reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows are second to the D30 T5 EVO X Range removable protectors, which are further accompanied by a seam-sealed Miporex membrane, for optimum safety whilst riding. Upper patch pockets are supported by a flap and snap button closure, whilst a duo of lower jet pockets and inside facing jet pocket add utility to the style, whilst under-arm metal vents allow for ventilation. A detachable quilted lining with 150gr Micro-Valtherm padding on the body finishes the style, supported by a quilted lining with 60gr padding on the sleeves. Antique Black.
- Zip and snap fastening
- 2 outer patch pockets with snap closure
- D30 T5 EVO X Range CE removable soft protectors on shoulders, elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
- Inside facing jet pocket
- Metal breathers under arms
- Detachable quilted lining with 150gr padding in body
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Adjusting neck strap
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Bottom snap rubber coated and cover provided for bottom buckle to protect your tank's paint job
- Style # 75100003-Black
Fit: These are very slim cut. Most people find they need one size larger than normal.