Inspired by hardworking silhouettes of the American West, the Chatom Jacket builds on Tom Beckbe’s tradition of timeless, durable waxed canvas jackets in a shorter and slightly more fitted work jacket.
The Chatom Jacket's 8 oz. waxed, weatherproof shelter cloth shell develops a rich patina over time. Two hand warmer pockets are perfect for cold days, and two chest pockets secure with hidden snaps. Set-in sleeves provide flattering structure through the shoulders, while our hallmark bi-swing back provides a full-range of motion. A cotton liner inspired by Alabama red clay adds a touch of color to the interior of this men's waxed jacket. The sleeves are lined with a smooth polyester twill that glides over layers with ease. Available in Tobacco and Rye Brown colors and made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- 100% 8 oz. waxed cotton weatherproof shelter cloth shell
- Two chest pockets secured with hidden snaps
- Two handwarmer welt pockets
- Interior patch pocket
- 100% cotton lining inspired by Alabama Red Clay
- Durable antique brass hardware
- Made in the USA
- Relaxed fit (chest measurements: S-43", M-45", L-47", XL-49", 2XL-51")
- Colors: Tobacco, Rye Brown