The truest test of a blazer’s versatility is quite simple…does it close at the throat? Because if it does (and Relwen's do) then you are wearing a classic "sports jacket” designed for all occasions. Whether at work on a commuter bike or serving as a more durable dress companion throughout the day and into the evening. Make a point to not “lapel-it”, treat it like the casual jacket Relwen intended it to be.
Reminder, this is not your dad’s blazer, there is no padding, no stiff “tailoring”, it’s all you. These are crafted to fit on the fly with working sleeve buttons that are to be rolled, along with other construction surprises you’d only find in serious field jackets. Built to be wrinkled, lived-in, and never pressed.
- Shell: 97% cotton, 3% spandex, reverse side lightweight stretch sateen twill, 190 gsm/5.5oz
- Interior trim: 100% cotton woven sateen quarter back cape, rear game pocket, seam bindings
- 4 button center front + throat tab closure, working sleeve buttons
- Welt chest pocket with two open patch hand pockets, woven tape backed reinforcements
- Stitched-thru zipper storage pocket at inside right chest
- Relwen's fit: classic; tapered waist; natural shoulder
- Our fit: Regular fit (chest measurements: S-41.5", M-44", L-46.5", XL-49", 2XL-51.5")
- Colors: Surplus Olive, Dark Navy