Pulled from the archives, Filson's Forestry Cloth’s history traces back to their 1920s product line. The wool is worsted, with a tight twist on the yarns that creates excellent wind resistance and durability in a lighter-weight fabric. When paired with their Forestry Cloth Cruiser, old-timers knew them as the “Alaskan Tuxedo.”
Cut in the same design as their iconic Single Tin Cloth Pants, there is ample room in the seat and thighs for completely unrestricted ease of motion. Ideal midweight field pants, they are highly breathable and warm, even if wet. The front of thighs are lined with a cotton/polyester blend twill for next-to-skin comfort. Outfitted with suspender buttons and seven belt loops to prevent waistband sagging. Flapped rear pockets.
- Midweight 13-oz. worsted wool
- Archival fabric reintroduced
- Roomy fit through seat and thighs
- Slash front pockets and flapped rear pockets.
- Suspender buttons and seven belt loops
- Upper leg fronts lined with cotton/polyester blend for comfort
- 13-oz. 100% wool Forestry Cloth + 65% cotton/35% polyester twill
- Relaxed fit (waist measures 1" larger than tag size so order your normal size)
- Inseam hemmed to 34"
- No. 20263418 Forest Green Heather