The Lightweight Alaskan Guide Shirt is a three-season workhorse. It’s built for comfort, durability and practical functionality in the field, on the job or just kicking around the ranch. It’s a lighter-weight variation of Filson's iconic Alaskan Guide Shirt that’s been a go-to, trusted favorite of ranchers, guides and bush pilots for decades.
Made with lighter-weight 4-oz. cotton twill, the brushed cotton is soft, yet durable. The relaxed fit and rear-shoulder box pleat allows non-binding ease of motion, while allowing plenty of air circulation. Expandable, gusseted chest pockets with button-close flaps keep small valuables handy and secure. The custom Filson-logo buttons on the front closure and adjustable cuffs are made from chip resistant polyester for years of durability.
- Lightweight 4-oz. 100% cotton twill
- Button-front and button-adjustable cuffs
- Rear shoulder box pleat for ease of motion
- Gusseted button-flap chest pockets
- Yarn-dyed fabric for lasting colors
- Relaxed fit (chest measurements: S-44", M-47",L-50", XL-53", 2XL-56")
- No. 20248746 Tobacco/White, Red/Iron/Gray, Navy/Red/White