Featuring the same build and fit characteristics as their “Flyweight” variant. The difference is the classic yarn-dyed patternwork—to be sported as quirky as you can conceive… surf shorts or tuxedo pants. Make a point to not “lapel-it”, treat it like the Relwen jean jacket we intended it to be.
Reminder, this is not your dad’s blazer, there is no padding, no stiff “tailoring”, it’s all you. These are crafted to fit on the fly with working sleeve buttons that are to be rolled, along with other construction surprises you’d only find in serious field jackets. *Built to be wrinkled, lived-in, and never pressed.
- Shell: 100% cotton yarn-dyed plain weave, 185 gsm/5.4 oz
- Interior trim: 100% cotton woven sateen quarter back cape, rear game pocket, seam bindings
- 4 button center front + throat tab closure, working sleeve buttons
- Welt chest pocket with two open patch hand pockets + woven tape-backed reinforcements
- Stitched-thru zipper storage pocket at inside right chest
- Relwen's fit: classic, tapered waist, natural shoulder
- Our fit: Regular fit (chest measurements: S-41", M-43.5", L-46", XL-48.5", 2XL-51")
- Colors: Pale Blue Multi, Blackwatch Plaid