It’s taken years of painstaking engineering, meticulous research and constant, in-the-field testing to deliver our new line of Swiftcurrent Waders. The wait was worth it. Our Swiftcurrent Waders simply do every-thing better. They’re lighter, stronger and move better in and out of the water—from truly articulated legs and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement, to beefier zippers, a more precise and intuitive suspender system, a new Secure Stretch wading belt and innovative bootie technology. We’ve even improved our heavy-duty scuff guards at the ankle. The result is a durable, athletic wader that isn’t baggy, doesn’t bunch up and looks just as good as it performs.
When it comes to advanced, innovative textiles, we believe reduced impact on the environment is a critical marker of progress, as a result, every wader in our Swiftcurrent line is transitioning to 100% recycled face fabrics—fabrics that surpasses our rigorous H2No® Performance Standard for waterproofness and durability. These materials allow us to craft waders with superior comfort and fit while sacrificing nothing in performance.
The Swiftcurrent Wader is a versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable wader with waist-mounted, EZ-Lock suspenders for quick conversion from chest to waist height. Features include interior waterproof pocket, reach-through handwarmer pocket, a drawcord cinch-top closure, a stretch-woven chest pocket and anatomical booties.
- Durable, 100% recycled polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow for easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick release Secure Stretch wading belt
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof pocket flips out for easy access; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and asymmetrical-zip chest pocket allows for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs; scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical booties have lower volume and a sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.1-oz 100% recycled polyester microfiber high-density taffeta face bonded to a 100% recycled polyester backer with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 4.6-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- 82260 SMDB Smolder Blue