Proven in the field around the world, the Tensaw Jacket stands at the head of the legion of waxed canvas jackets. Equally at home in the field and in town, the Tensaw Jacket blends rugged functionality with smart styling.
The Tensaw Jacket's durable 8 oz. waxed shelter cloth shell develops a rich patina over time. Set-in sleeves provide flattering structure through the shoulders, while gusseted underarms, a bi-swing back, and classic fit through the midsection allow for a full-range of motion. A cotton liner inspired by Alabama red clay adds a touch of color to the interior, and a collar lined with Bedford corduroy provides welcome protection from the cold. Two chest hand warmer pockets are perfect for cold days, while large front bellow pockets provide ample storage and conceal two additional lower hand warmer pockets. A hidden Napoleon pocket keeps cellphones and other valuables dry and provides easy access without releasing heat. Made in the U.S.A. of imported materials.
- 100% 8 oz. waxed cotton shelter cloth shell develops a rich patina over time
- Bi-swing back and gusseted underarms for full-range of motion
- Durable antique brass hardware
- Six exterior pockets, including two sets of hand warmer pockets
- Hidden Napoleon pocket provides discrete storage
- Stand up collar lined with Bedford corduroy
- 100% cotton lining inspired by Alabama red clay
- Continental-style pocket restraints
- Very Relaxed fit for layering (chest measurements: S-47", M-50", L-53", XL-56", 2XL-59")
- Made in the USA
- Colors: Tobacco, Rye Brown