The Beretta Breakaway is a hunting jacket developed to offer lightweight abrasion protection from briers & brambles in a 100% waterproof Gore-Tex jacket.
The Breakaway Jacket is designed following the B-Active kinetic chain. The garment is built with a high-density fabric with anti-abrasion fabric in the areas of greatest need. These features ensure high resistance to thick grass or brambles. The fabric also has a durable water-repellent treatment. The jacket is waterproof, windproof, and breathable thanks to the GORE-TEX® LTD. The lining is comfortable in contact with the skin, silent and easily slips over other clothing. All seams are taped to guarantee maximum protection from the elements. For the intense cold or the early hours of the day the jacket can be combined with the BIS - Beretta Interactive System.
The Upland Performance line includes products developed to offer hunters maximum protection from high grass, briars, brambles, and dense forest. They are waterproof and breathable and resist the assaults of time and nature. Waterproof and elasticated inserts and further reinforcements are positioned in the areas of greatest need. All seams are taped and the zippers are waterproof, ensuring complete protection from the elements.
- Durable synthetic fiber exterior
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane
- Reinforced forearms for durability
- Two zippered front pockets
- Packable emergency collar in hood
- Mesh interior for breathability
- Raglan shoulders and pre-shaped sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
- Cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Beretta removable braces to carry the jacket as a backpack.
- Inside pocket with Velcro closure.
- Beretta rubber logo on the left sleeve.
- BCMS symbol on the cuff.
- Relaxed fit for layering underneath (chest measurements: S-46", M-48.5", L-51", XL-53.5", 2XL-56")
- No. GU553T Charcoal/Blaze Orange